pboted (Plus Bote Daemon) - is a standalone C++ implementation of I2P-Bote protocol.
Please note that pboted version 0.7.X is still in alpha. During this period, there may be significant changes in the application.
Transition to beta planned in version 0.9.X
- Sending and receiving emails
- Support for short recipient names (alias)
- End-to-End encryption
- Runnable as UNIX daemon
- CLI utility (work in progress)
- SMTP / POP3 support (tested with Mozilla Thunderbird)
- Custom per identity/user email folders
- Sending email anonymously
- Delivery confirmation
- Sending and receiving via relays (similar to Mixmaster)
- Interfaces for interaction with third-party applications (IMAP, etc.)